Receive Pet Care from Home
Animal Medical Center of Chandler is now offering remote healthcare services with TeleVet! With the TeleVet mobile app you can easily send virtual consultation requests to us whenever your pet is in need.
By using the tele-medicine app TeleVet, we will be able to triage minor medical concerns and manage chronic medical therapy needs without you having to leave the comfort and safety of your home. The use of this app will not replace urgent or emergency appointments. If your pet needs immediate attention our clinic will still be open to address your pet’s needs.Make an Appointment
How does it work?
- To get started, download the TeleVet app on the iTunes or Google Play store and create your personal profile and one for your pet(s) – pictures encouraged!
- When you need us, create a consultation request detailing your pet’s issue and don’t forget to upload any pictures or videos that may help us diagnose your pet! If you have a preferred doctor, this is a great time to let us know in the consult request notes.
- Once your request is received, we will get you and your pet scheduled to speak with us face-to-face over a video conference call to help get your pet feeling better again. Keep in mind, some requests may be declined if it is clear a doctor would need to see your pet in person for additional testing or treatments.
*Only available for current Animal Medical Center of Chandler clients and patients.
Virtual visits are best suited for the following types of consultations:
- Mild symptom concerns
- Recheck appointments
- Follow ups to manage chronic conditions/concerns
- Complex treatment plan discussions
Animal Medical Center of Chandler reserves the right to decline the use of tele-medicine in any case where we believe it will lead to substandard treatment for our patients. Owners must accept that using tele-medicine will limit our abilities to give complete information, diagnoses and treatment options.
If you have any questions regarding this service or would like to find out if your pet’s symptoms would qualify for a tele-medicine consultation, please email us or give us a call at (480) 339-0406 and we would be happy to give you more information!